Integrated cabinet, also known as integrated assembly rack, can be fiber optic units, digital units, audio wiring modules and other units in one, according to the need for a variety of combinations, flexible and versatile, can meet a variety of different needs, so that the circuit, optical wiring, wiring and transfer of business changes for convenient, flexible.
SDH equipment units, ODF units, DDF units and MDF modules can be installed in the integrated assembly rack. Used in integrated base station transmission network, it can optimize fiber and cable alignment, save space and engineering investment in server room.
(1) Compatibility: standard U and standard 19-inch installation size design, strong adaptability, can install a variety of equipment;
(2) structure solid: high-strength sheet metal cabinet, the overall welded structure, solid and reliable, surface spraying treatment;
(3) alignment convenience: can be up and down into the line, both sides can line, according to the need to configure vertical and horizontal management line ring, optical cable fixed with a special fixed device, assembled in the back of the cabinet;
(4) Excellent ventilation rate: optional rear double door mesh structure, ventilation rate of 80%;
(5) Expandability: removable side panel design, convenient and rack expansion.
(6) Convenient assembly: whole assembly or on-site assembly, fast and efficient installation, rapid site coverage;
(7) Standardization: international standard installation size, closed structure, universal and safe;
(8) Customization: Customizable according to customer needs.
The height of the rack is mainly 1200mm, 1600mm, 1800mm, 2000mm, 2200mm several specifications, width recommended size: 600mm, 800mm, depth recommended size: 450mm, 600mm, 800mm; the following table mainly lists the height of 2000mm, 2200mm cabinet specifications, the rest can be customized according to demand The rest can be customized according to demand.
(1) through the use of intelligent integrated cabinet, to achieve the detection of outdoor front-end utility, communication links, temperature and humidity, flooding, opening and closing doors and other dynamic loop detection, external equipment power supply and current/voltage detection, detection of peripheral business communication interfaces, etc.;
(2) the establishment of multiple cabinets combined use, through the platform of the center's core switching equipment, core routing equipment, storage devices, servers, databases and key applications to detect.
wire hitting knives, open-end wrenches, openers, fusion splicers
This product is a combination of active and passive standard cabinet, can be configured with a wide range of equipment, can achieve a wide range of functions, when using the audio module need to hit the line knife, when using the ODF module need to use the fusion machine for fiber fusion, other ordinary equipment installation process can be used in the Qizi, copper wiring occasions need to use the 16-19 open-end wrench to operate Other common equipment installation process can be used, there are copper wiring occasions need to use 16-19 open-end wrench to operate.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose a rack?
Data center users have a variety of options for open racks and enclosed enclosures for mounting equipment and access panels, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. As with cable channels, there is no universal solution. With respect to width, the specification for servers, switches and patch panels is 19 〃; for carrier equipment and other equipment of greater width in the introduction room, the applicable specification is 23 〃. The optimum height is 7" and the maximum allowable height is 8".
How is the cable managed?
Racks can be easily equipped for spacious, easy-access vertical cable managers. Many cabinets do not have enough space to accommodate vertical cable managers. Often, the only space available is in narrow, vertical corners and gaps between adjacent cabinets, neither of which is easily accessible. Cable entry holes, cable manager cross-sectional area are to be given by calculation. A minimum height of 100 mm (4 〃) should be left between the rails and the door for the cable manager, regardless of whether a patch panel is installed in the cabinet.
What do I need to pay attention to when choosing an integrated cabinet?
(1) Size: The size of the integrated cabinet needs to be determined according to the usage scenario, quantity and server specifications. If the purchased cabinet is too big or too small, it will easily cause waste of space utilization in the computer room or cannot accommodate the equipment.
(2) load-bearing: comprehensive cabinets need to carry the product density is increasingly answer, so need to meet a certain load-bearing capacity. Generally speaking, the load-bearing capacity of multi-desktop network cabinets is more than 500KG.
(3) Protection performance: Integrated cabinets are usually made of steel, but there are still differences in protection ability and leakage protection. If the earthquake, fire and other disaster conditions can ensure that its equipment from damage, there are more advantages.
(4) Heat emission: The equipment inside the integrated network cabinet will generate a lot of heat when it works, and the heat dissipation capability of the cabinet needs to be considered to ensure the stable operation of the equipment inside the cabinet. At the same time, you can also choose the cabinet with a fan, which can ensure the cooling effect of the equipment.
(5) management performance: integrated cabinet needs to be equipped with the corresponding management system for remote and local management. Users can investigate, monitor and manage the equipment inside the cabinet through the network or terminal interface.