Fiber optic wiring series products are suitable for central office, optical cross node, user fiber optic access network project in each optical access point, to complete the introduction of optical cable, fixed, open stripping protection, fiber fusion and protection, pigtail storage and management, optical fiber fixed connection and cross-connected functions, according to the function can be divided into line side fiber optic distribution frame, equipment side fiber optic distribution frame and fiber optic total distribution frame.
Fiber optic bus distribution frame integrates line side and equipment side ODF function, with high density and flexible wiring characteristics, improve the effective management and protection of optical fiber, to meet the centralized management requirements of a large number of outgoing optical cables in transmission and access rooms. Centralized maintenance of the network saves maintenance costs and improves the standard level of maintenance and maintenance quality.
Fiber optic distribution frame is the line side to connect outdoor fiber optic cable, equipment side to connect the optical line terminal or transmission equipment, can dispatch the fiber core serial number in the fiber optic cable and change the optical transmission system road sequence through the patch fiber, and has the fiber optic cable fixed and protection device and test port. Fiber optic main distribution frame is divided into open and closed two structures.
(1) Invoking the MDF main distribution frame management model: front line side, back equipment side, continuing existing maintenance staff habits;
(2) 72-core fusion wiring unit box design on the line side and 96-core adapter rotary panel wiring unit box design on the equipment side for easy operation;
(3) "Foolproof" routing: layer-by-layer import and layer-by-layer diversion on the same side for easy operation, maintenance and management;
(4) The rack has independent multi-layer fiber optic channels, reducing the pressure on the server room channels and facilitating scheduling management;
(5) Customizable patch fiber lengths to reduce fiber patch redundancy and tangles;
(6) (a) The cable is managed in a partitioned manner within the rack, allowing for three-dimensional cross-free patch fiber routing;
(7) Equipped with fiber optic cable storage device, which can store the remaining length of fiber optic cable, the left side into the end of the fiber optic cable, the right side storage jumpers.
Open MODF rack
The structure of MODF rack adopts double-sided rack structure, horizontal and vertical racks are composed of several fusion and distribution integrated unit frames and fiber-hopping frames, and horizontal channels can be appropriately distributed in the middle of horizontal units. The inline rack is composed of 72-core unit frame plus 12-core fusion and distribution integrated tray, and the horizontal rack is composed of 96-core patch fiber frame. the inline side of MODF rack is also called line side, which is used for centralized fusion and termination of external fiber cables, and the horizontal side is also called equipment side, which is used for distribution and dispatching of internal fiber.
Enclosed MODF rack
Closed MODF rack structure and open structure is the same, but in the rack body installed with front and rear doors and side panels, the same horizontal and inline racks are composed of a number of fusion and distribution of integrated unit frame and fiber-hopping frame, in the middle of the horizontal unit can be properly distributed horizontal channel. The inline rack is composed of 72-core unit frame plus 12-core fusion and distribution integrated tray, and the horizontal rack is composed of 96-core fiber-hopping frame. The principle of horizontal and inline side is the same as open MODF.
Optical Distribution Frame Configuration Table
Fiber optic cable fusion, termination, connection, dispatch and storage.
(1) The line side can be used for terminating and distributing fiber optic cables at the local end of the trunk in fiber optic communication systems.
(2) The line side allows for easy connection, distribution, scheduling and storage of fiber optic lines.
(3) Equipment side is to complete the connection, scheduling and commissioning of different optical communication equipment in the communication room.
(4) It is a kind of fiber optic patch panel that can complete the storage function of the spare length of patch cords at the line side and equipment side at the same time.
Product application tools
Fiber melting machine, optical fiber cutting knife, OTDR tester, pen red light source, stripping pliers, power meter, anhydrous ethanol,, fiber cutting knife, oblique pliers, level, impact drill, screwdriver, optical power meter.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I determine whether to choose closed or open MODF racks on site?
The whole row of racks need to be connected with horizontal fiber using open MODF rack, do not need to be connected with horizontal fiber can choose closed MODF rack.
What is the basis for choosing the size of the product?
In selecting the size of the product in general several considerations; 1. is based on the installation location of the room around the specifications of other cabinets, choose the same or similar specifications so as to ensure visual unity; 2. according to the size of the installation location to determine the rack specifications; 3. according to the number of cores needed to choose. The above points need to be considered at the same time.
How to choose the product adapter type-FC or SC?
The choice is based on the type of adapter used with the other equipment used in the server room.
How can I tell if a rack is using ribbon or bundled fiber?
According to the fiber optic cable used to choose, ribbon fiber optic cable then choose ribbon pigtail, bundle fiber optic cable choose bundle pigtail.
How do I choose the color of the rack?
The color of the rack is uniform and beautiful according to the color of other equipment inside the server room.