RSBJ 530 Series Non-pressuriezd telephone cable joints splice closure
Heat shrinkable sleeve provides electrical insulation, mechanical protection, environmental sealing and strain relief. Our heat shrinkable sleeve is available in single wall and double wall tubing designed for a variety of applications including back-end connector sealing, branching, and connector-to-cable transitions. Our heat shrinkable sleeve can be used with confidence as an alternative to taping, molding or gluing. When heated, our heat shrinkable sleeve will conform to the bottom dimensions of the substrate.
Sleeving for communication cable joint protection, can be used in overhead, pipeline, direct burial and other scenarios.
1. Widely used in overhead, direct buried communication cable splicing, in -30C to +80 ° C environment can work for a long time
2. color with aluminum-plastic composite super strong fiber structure, secondary sealing, to high mechanical strength, tear resistance, heat shrinkage ratio, excellent weather resistance.
3. inner sealing using high-quality imported hot melt adhesive formula, with superb bonding ability heat shrinkable sleeves with excellent leak-proof, moisture-proof and pressure-bearing capacity. Gum softening point can reach 85 ° C high temperature, can adapt to high ambient temperature areas
4. The white line on the inside of the rail strip and the outer surface of the product heat-sensitive paint can guide the correct construction to make it just right.
5. Plastic liner, easy and fast to operate.
Commonly used tools for construction
Artwork knife, tape measure, flame gun, etc.